- The very famous SAGA pattern: https://microservices.io/patterns/data/saga.html
- Slideshare: Saturn 2018: Managing data consistency in a microservice architecture using Sagas from Chris Richardson, also listen to the audio track:
Widget Connector url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIko9GhfCA
Bern Rücker about this SAGA topic using the Camunda Workflow Engine.
- Similiar approach, but using the Flowable engine: Article at FreeCodeCamp.
- based on Apache Camel, SEDA
- The eventuate tram framework.
- Another blog post at couchbase with some implementation hints.
- yet another implementation example at itnext.io
- implementation example using ActiveMQ.
- and there is also a series on this using the Axon Framework.