- The Original Book: Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software by Eric Evans ("the blue book"))
The book is still valid today - even after 15 years. But it has shown that some important concepts are to far back in the book.
So there is an alternative reading order by Greg Young: read chapter 1-3, then skip to 11 to the end, then return to 3 and read to the end (yes, read chapters 11+ twice).
I've made some notes for the "what we have learned from the book" video in a blog post.
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design by Vaughn Vernon.
- Conspectus - Before reading Domain Driven Design book of Eric Evans
- Domain Driven Design - CQRS
- Gist about DDD/CQRS/ES/Architecture videos
- Book Domain-Driven Design kompakt (ca 150 pages)
- Book: Vaughn Vernon’s Domain-Driven Design Distilled (ca. 160 Seiten)
- Book: Scott Millet’s The Anatomy of Domain-Driven Design (leanpub)
- Book: DDD Reference (oder in Deutsch auf leanpub)
- Virtual DDD - very nice website with lots of material and links that point you to get into DDD or push your knowledge even further.
- DDD Crew on GitHub